Camprite TX6 MK3
From $145p/w T.A.P* or
The ultimate camping companion for a family of 4-6
An upgrade from previous models, our Camprite TX6 MK3 offers “up off the ground” accommodation for the whole family, with the ability to stay longer, and explore further. Our TX6 campers have WA designed and made heavy duty independent trailing arm suspension, proven to withstand the harshest of off-road conditions that the Australian Outback can throw at you.
Combine all this with our custom 2 pack paint finish, and an extensive list of options to choose from, you really can put your personal touch on this camper.
- Weight: ATM – 2000kg; Tare – 1100kg (this will vary with options),
- Dimensions closed: Height 1700mm; Width 1860mm; Length 4900mm
- Dimensions open: Height – 2800mm; Width 3350mm; Length 4900mm
- Tyres / Rims: 285/75/16 on black steel rims (can be changed to match vehicle, may attract additional cost)
- Independent trailing arm suspension upgraded to 2000Kg ( off road rating )
- Tough Dog shocks & twin springs on each arm.
- 12 & 240v System inc safety switch & 35 amp 7 stage charger, DC – DC charger, solar ready and includes a built in battery management unit.
- Underfloor battery compartment
- DO35 off-road coupling.
- 12” Electric drum brakes.
- 2 x 120 ah AGM battery.
- 2 Pack paint finish, choice of colours.
Swing out kitchen on tailgate includes removable stove & sink with electric pump with easy access when camper is closed
Storage area,2 LED stalk lights & cutlery bag.
- Twin water tanks ( total of 160 Ltrs ) with 2 tank gauges.
- Internal LED clip on lights with dimmer
- Quality Aussie canvas (8oz walls,11oz roof)
- Seating & usable floor area when opened.
- Slumbercorp mattresses, high density foam, quilted main mattress
- No hard work – gas strut assisted lid opener for easier opening
- Full stone-guard.
- 2x 4 kg Cylinder holders(cylinders included)
- 2x 20 ltr Jerry can holders (lockable)
- Larger (720 Ltrs) twin nosecone box (lockable)
- Storage lockers on both sides & two roll out drawers at the front (450 Ltrs) all internal & dust free.
- Spare wheel mounted under with wind up mechanism
- Extra heavy duty fold up jockey wheel.
- 2x Rear recovery points.
- Drop & wind stabiliser legs.
- Awning (3 mtr) and draught strip.
- Fully lockable.
- Galvanised box chassis.
- Fully welded one piece body construction.
- Solid aluminium checker-plate tops.
- Sure grip drop down step.
New style top rails
If you’re considering financing your Camprite Camper trailer or just want to talk finance, please don’t hesitate to contact Cliff Forster of Westcorp Capital, our Camprite Camper trailer finance specialist. You can reach Cliff on 0414 224 305 or email email@example.com
Finance to approved purchases based on a 20% deposit, 4.99% interest rate over a 7 year loan term. Interest rates will vary depending on individuals circumstances. Lender fees are not included and will vary based on the lender. Please contact us for a competitive quote through our recommended finance partner.